Interventional environments are busy places where many things are happening at once. Even if a procedure is routine, all moves need to be synchronized, and the entire team has to be on the same wavelength. Documenting the procedure must blend into this flow. Imagine a documentation system so anticipative it feels like a member of your team. A system that catches the Vibe and lets you handle administration along the way – without missing a beat. This system is Sensis Vibe®1. Sensis Vibe is the vital core where all events, decisions, measurements, and data from your procedures are captured. It reduces administrative effort and standardizes documentation and reporting.
Features & Benefits
A scalable solution for hemodynamics and EP
- Hemodynamic measurements
- Shortcuts for tableside operation
- One stop patient registration
- Flexible mounting via table rails
- Hemodynamic and electrophysiological measurements
- Up to 96 ICEG leads
- Easy navigation (Holter funct.)
- Compatible with certain stimulators and ablators
- One-stop patient registration via Sensis Vibe
- Integrated tableside control of Sensis key functionality via Angio system
- Dose values and X-ray images for comprehensive reporting with Sensis
Sensis Vibe tunes up
In the interventional lab you have to continuously balance critical duties in order to ensure patient safety and document the course of the procedure for follow-up care and administrative purposes.
Sensis Vibe’s core principle is ease of use at every step of the procedure. From the one-stop patient registration between Sensis and Artis to adaptable workflow support programs, Sensis Vibe helps you keep the focus where it truly belongs – on the patient.
Get up to speed quickly with the new intuitive user interface and
- Customizable workflow support programs with configurable activities
to help standardize procedures
- Profit from clinical decision support tools like SAI and FFR
- Enjoy smart, automated, and adaptable data validation for complete and consistent reports at the end of the procedure
- Integrate Sensis Vibe in the hybrid OR and rely on the same recording and documentation system in the hybrid OR and cath lab
Sensis Vibe blends in
As an IT administrator you need to ensure data consistency, system stability, and interoperability. To support you in meeting the evolving demands for standardization and accountability, Sensis Vibe smoothly blends in with your IT infrastructure and easily adjusts to individual needs. And when it comes to reliability – you can simply take stability for granted with Sensis Vibe.
- Ensure reliable data transfer to various hospital IT systems – Sensis Vibe uses the following interface languages: ASCII flat file, XML, DICOM, and HL7
- Easily adapt documentation to your requirements with the highly tailored Sensis Information System (SIS) database
- Enable institution-wide integration with multi-lab connectivity
- Reduce billing errors through seamless information integration with billing systems
- Prevent data loss and downtime with Sensis Vibe’s new local cache
- Maximize utilization and ensure extended data security with Sensis Vibe’s virtual server appliance
Sensis Vibe pays off
As a health service provider you need to manage costs and revenue to sustain state-of-the-art patient care for today and tomorrow. Sensis Vibe positively impacts your bottom line in many ways, from speeding up data management to showing you the big picture of your interventional floor’s efficiency.
- Improve efficiency with Sensis Vibe’s optimized documentation process
- Enable interventional lab sharing among disciplines with the Sensis Vibe/EP combo solution
- Get the full picture for analyzing, controlling, and benchmarking interventional floor statistics
- Protect your cash flow by providing complete and accurate procedure data for billing
- Benefit from new features and workflow improvements over the entire product lifecycle with Sensis Vibe’s comprehensive upgrade opportunities
FFR and Resting Pd/Pa
Workflow support program
New Coronary Tree Illustrator (CTI)
Whether right heart catheter, congenital or coronary interventions – Sensis helps improve diagnostic confidence through excellent signal quality and reliable measurements. You benefit from automated calculations of gradients, shunts, valve areas, and resistances. An integrated FFR option allows you to quickly perform FFR measurements during a procedure.
1Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for the most current information.