There has been an increasing demand on exploring the rich diagnostic possibilities being offered by True Dual Energy CT. Through Siemens Healthineers’ fleet of CT scanners, we aim to lead our customers toward expanding precision in medicine with innovations and digital breakthroughs which can help build your medical team’s diagnostic confidence while enhancing patient experience.
Dubbed True Dual Energy CT Symposium, this year’s Imaging Session is designed to discuss relevant and in-demand Dual Energy topics focused on Body Imaging, Genitourinary and Vascular.
Date: 29th of July 2019 (Monday)
Venue: Palawan Ballroom, EDSA Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Dual Energy CT in Clinical Routine at Vancouver General Hospital
- Top 5 Dual Energy Clinical Applications – How and When to Apply
- Dual Energy CT for Body Imaging & Genitourinary Imaging
- Dual Energy for Vascular Imaging
- Vascular Hands-on reading
- Dr. Savvas Nicolaou , Director of Emergency and Trauma Imaging at Vancouver General Hospital
- Dr. Nicolas Murray , Radiologist at the Vancouver Imaging, Vancouver, British Columbia
How to Register?
As seats are on a first come, first served basis, may we request you to please register online on or before July 26, 2019.