Monitoring tacrolimus levels is essential to ensuring efficacy of treatment while minimizing toxic side effects and preventing organ rejection. The EMIT® 2000 tacrolimus method is a convenient, easy to use solution for routine tacrolimus monitoring.
- Simple sample pretreatment
- Results in as little as 10 minutes
- No reagent preparation required
- No significant hematocrit interference 1,2
- Correlates to LC/MS/MS
- Streamlined ISD monitoring and enhanced productivity
- Benefit from up to 4 different ISD methods on one single V-Twin® or Viva-E® Drug Testing System*
EMIT 2000 TACR Assay
EDTA Whole Blood
With new reagent lot
Opened at 2-8° C: 12 weeks
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
1. Hermida J et al: Clinical Significance of Hematrocrit Interference in the Tacroliums II Microparticle Enzyme Immunoassay: A Tentative Approach. Clin Lab 2005; 51: 43-45.
2. LeGatt, CES: Comparison of Two Tacrolimus Immuno assays (EMIT: Viva and MEIA: IMx®) in Four Transplant Groups. AACC 2002; Topic 19, Presentation B-7.