Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBEBeyond speed. Beyond motion.
Beyond speed. Beyond motion.
With Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE, you can expand the patient population eligible for abdominal MRI. Patients with limited breath-hold capability or are unable to follow breathing commands, e.g., patients with dementia, hearing impairment, children1 or multi morbid patients, can now undergo high-resolution dynamic abdominal imaging under free-breathing with one continuous, push-button exam.
With its intelligent reconstruction and processing framework, Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE instantly recognizes different phases of liver dynamics, will automatically label those and output only the clinically relevant information. This allows bringing the advantages of Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE to daily clinical routine.
- Perform push-button, free-breathing liver dynamics
- Overcome timing challenges in dynamic imaging and respiratory artifacts
- Expand the patient population eligible for abdominal MRI
Features & Benefits
Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE1 makes it possible to conduct dynamic contrast-enhanced abdominal exams in free breathing. The acquisition is performed in one continuous run, using a golden-angle stack-of-stars radial scheme that gives robustness towards motion and the flexibility to choose the temporal resolution, which can even vary over the duration of the scan. Reconstruction is performed using a Compressed Sensing GPU accelerated iterative algorithm with per voxel through-time regularization for further improved quality. The combination of features enables for free-breathing abdominal exams with both robust diagnostic image quality and the high temporal resolution required to capture the dynamic phases of contrast enhancement.
- Auto Bolus Detection
- Configuration of exam phases in terms of start time relative to the auto-detected bolus arrival, duration and temporal resolution
- AutoLabeling of relevant phases (pre-contrast, (multiple) arterial, portal-venous and delayed)
- Self-gating for further reduction of residual motion blur
- InlineReconstruction using GPU acceleration allows to access the images after a few minutes – no need to export data to external research servers
- Protocols for the abdomen and the prostate
- Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE includes FREEZEit
- MAGNETOM Aera
- MAGNETOM Amira
- MAGNETOM Lumina1
- MAGNETOM Skyra
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Sola Fit
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Vida Fit
- MAGNETOM Prisma
- MAGNETOM Prismafit
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR XA10A
syngo MR XA12M
syngo MR XA50A (for Lumina)
High-end computing is required. For Tim [204x32] or higher configurations.
Did this information help you?
Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE for MAGNETOM Lumina is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.