Better patient outcomes with high-performing thyroid assaysImmunoassay results you can count on
Atellica IM Tg Assay
Atellica® IM Thyroglobulin (Tg) Assay*
A valuable component in the monitoring of differentiated thyroid cancer
- Aids in monitoring differentiated thyroid cancer patients who have undergone thyroidectomy with or without radioiodine ablation.
- Supports better clinical decisions with an LoQ of 0.05 ng/mL (0.076 pmol/L).
- Reduces risk of misdiagnosis resulting from interference by biotin or anti-ruthenium antibody interferences.
IMMULITE 2000/2000 XPi TSI Assay
IMMULITE® 2000/2000 XPi TSI Assay
A powerful diagnostic tool for the differential diagnosis of Graves’ disease
- Accurate results with 98.3% clinical sensitivity and 99.7% clinical specificity.
- Improved operational efficiency with ready-to-use, stable primary assay reagents requiring no manual preparation.
- Designed to reduce thyrotropin-blocking antibody detection with the objective of more-specific detection of thyroid-stimulating antibody.
Atellica IM and ADVIA Centaur aTgII Assay
ADVIA Centaur® aTgII Assay*
A key aid in the diagnosis of Hashimoto's and Graves' diseases
- Delivers fast, actionable results with a fully automated assay that can provide results in as little as 18 minutes.
- Combines strong analytical performance with an LoQ of 1.4 IU/mL.
- Standardized to the World Health Organization (WHO) International Reference Preparation, Anti-Thyroglobulin Serum, Human (NIBSC 65/093), and reports results in IU/mL.
See our thyroid portfolio across platforms
Did this information help you?
* Not available for sale in the U.S. Future availability cannot be guaranteed.
The products/features mentioned here are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers representative for additional information.