As healthcare providers are forced to do more with less, they have to run their radiology more efficiently. Combine two or more MAX systems1 - and experience the MAX effect: unique standardization across your fleet that lets you save both time and costs and ultimately boosts your level of satisfaction.
A unique portfolio of medical X-ray equipment covering the broadest range of applications. MAX systems support you in increasing outcomes and reducing costs with your radiography and fluoroscopy equipment.
MAX effect - Benefits
Standardize your work routine and your image impression according to your requirements and preferences with one MAX platform across your organization. Achieve the same high-quality results throughout sites, rooms, and personnel. That means faster working and fewer mistakes. Resulting in better outcomes at lower costs.
Discover the smart way to save with the MAX effect: Save investment costs thanks to detector swapping, reduce the number of rooms required with More-in-1 MAX systems, and keep staff training to a minimum thanks to one usability.
- Save on time and costs with MAXswap
- Savings on room, product and service costs
- Savings on examination time
- Savings on training costs
Increase the satisfaction of all your customer's stakeholders - patients, staff, radiologists, referring physicians, and finance and management.
- Grow with your needs- High future-proof flexibility
- Image your patients safely- Safety-oriented design- Technologies and techniques that improve image quality while also reducing dose
- Attract and keep good staff- Reduce physical stress with ergonomic settings, automation and more
- High diagnostic accuracy at lower costs- For consistent high-quality care and enhanced reputation
One image processing engine
- MAX image quality for diagnosis
- Improved and quicker workflow
- Shorter staff training
- Up to 50 %3 less dose for chest radiography
Children are not small adults – they suffer from different types of disease than adults, they demonstrate a different physiology as well as behaviour. We support you to solve the typical challenges of pediatric imaging.
Balancing image quality and dose reduction:
- Parameter adjustments - Predefined organ programs (OGPs) for different pediatric patients
- Safety alerts - Right dose principles
- Balance - Balancing lowest possible dose and high image quality
- Transparency - Clear view of applied radiation and dose outliers (teamplay Dose)
Providing safe and efficient exams
- 5 step exams
- Pediatric patient accessories
- MAX mini2 - the right detector size in pediatric X-ray
- Multipurpose/Ortho stand2
Improving the experience of pediatric patients and their families
- Smart and child-friendly system design and environment
- Higher patient comfort
1MAX systems are not commercially available in all countries.
Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
3Data on file. Thorax phantom images taken with Ysio MAX. The claim is based on limited thorax phantom images. Valid for average and obese adults for chest radiography.
The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption), there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.