Visionary in performance. Visionary in precision. Visionary in sensitivity.
The Artis Q.zen product line for interventional imaging is a visionary breakthrough in X-ray detection with excellent sensitivity enabling ultra-low dose imaging, e.g. up to 6 nGy/f. It also takes performance in X-ray generation and precision to the next level.
Experience the future of interventional imaging.
Artis Q.zen biplane
Artis Q.zen ceiling
Artis Q.zen floor
Features & Benefits
Visionary in performance
Artis Q.zen offers unparalleled performance with the new powerful GIGALIX X-ray tube for high contrast resolution at any angle and any patient size. The optimized X-ray pulse helps to reduce radiation by up to 60%.
GIGALIX X-ray tube – Focused power
- Flat emitter technology for high contrast resolution even at steep angulations
- Small square focal spots for excellent spatial resolution to see more details
- CLEARpulse for sharp images and low dose
Visionary in precision
Precise guidance is needed for successful interventions. Artis Q.zen offers applications for cardiology, interventional radiology and image-guided surgery.
ClearStent Live – Real-time stent enhancement software
ClearStent Live allows a real-time verification of the stent positioning while moving the device, eliminating cardiac movement.
- Support of complex procedures
- Real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device
- Potential to speed up procedures and to save contrast agent
syngo DynaPBV Body – Evaluate perfusion for personalized therapy
syngo DynaPBV Body provides 3D functional imaging indicating the distribution of blood in tissue by means of color-coded cross-sectional blood volume maps and qualitative blood volume measurements.
- Provides physiological information about lesions directly in the angio-suite
- Supports endpoint determination during embolization
- Potential to identify non-responders directly in the angio-suite
Visionary in sensitivity
Artis Q.zen inaugurates a new detector technology based on crystalline silicon that reduces electronic noise and allows imaging at ultra-low dose levels.
Crystalline silicon detector – High sensitivity for ultra-low dose imaging
- Active matrix with on-pixel amplification increases the signal-to-electronic-noise ratio and enables ultra-low dose imaging
- Ultra-low dose imaging reduces radiation for both patients and staff, especially in long-lasting procedures with fluoroscopy guidance
- More coverage compared to small cardiology detectors
A new benchmark for ultra-low dose procedures in electrophysiology
Reducing electronical noise by a factor of three compared to conventional systems based on the crystalline silicon sensor technology of Artis Q.zen leads to fluoroscopy at ultra-low dose levels, i.e. below 20 nGy/frame.
Recent studies have shown that Artis Q.zen reduces patient dose (dose area product) for EP procedures by more than 60%. 1 2
Precise depiction of pacemaker leads in ultra-low dose fluoroscopy
Cut the dose by a factor of four with Artis Q.zen by increasing the image quality optimized for catheter visibility is the principle to place pacemaker electrodes at a detector dose of only 10 nGy/frame.
Confident catheter placement with syngo DynaCT Cardiac
Confidently place catheters with the help of intraprocedural rotational angiography. syngo DynaCT Cardiac helps you to clearly visualize the target and provides guidance to improve accuracy while cryoballoon interventions.
1Plank et al., European Journal of Radiology. 2019; 110 (Abstract Supplement ):105-111.
2Knecht et al., European Heart Journal. 2014; 35 (Abstract Supplement ):710-711.