Your simulated hands-on experience
with your medical equipment
In the healthcare sector, system and clinical workflows are becoming increasingly complex, requiring digital technologies to develop a skilled workforce. At the same time, safeguarding utilization of your equipment and high patient throughput are key to the financial success of your department. Given the speed at which technology evolves, traditional training methods at the scanner do not provide the flexibility for staff to gain the required hands-on experience. Therefore, the learning phase for employees stretches over a long period of time, preventing the equipment from being used to its full potential from the start. Additionally, blocking the medical device for training purposes as also scan protocol optimization results in lower patient throughput and reimbursement rates combined with high costs due to a lack of equipment and staff availability.
SmartSimulator allows your staff to train and practice on a simulated version of a medical device from Siemens Healthineers to reduce ramp-up times for new devices, workflows, and your workforce. It enhances confidence by providing staff with extensive training possibilities using the equipment and the latest imaging applications, while keeping your daily operations up and running. At the same time, continuous device utilization and high patient throughput will help boost the performance of your institution.
- Enhance confidence by providing staff with hands-on experience using a virtual medical device to improve the scanning efficiency of each individual
- Increase utilization of medical equipment and IT solutions with shorter ramp-up times for devices and employees to keep your daily operations running for higher throughput
- Boost performance at lower cost by leveraging innovative technology for better scan practice and scan protocol optimization on simulated, cloud-based medical device interfaces
How it works
SmartSimulator caters to different user groups and cover all equipment from Siemens Healthineers
Explore how to use the SmartSimulator booking portal for your institution
SmartSimulator helps to boost your performance
SmartSimulator also allows individual education and practice for an interactive learning experience, in a safe environment, anytime, anywhere, on a personal computer.
SmartSimulator supports various expert-guided education methods, from classroom training or onsite workshops to virtual formats, and allows direct interaction with trainers and peers.
Additionally, you can use SmartSimulator to optimize your scan protocols without blocking the actual equipment.
SmartSimulator helps to address your needs
- enhance confidence by providing staff with hands-on experience using a virtual medical device guided by an expert
- increase device utilization with shorter ramp-up times for devices and employees to keep your daily operations running
- boost performance at lower cost by leveraging innovative technology with scan practice on simulated, cloud-based medical device interfaces
- enhance confidence with hands-on experience using a virtual medical device guided by an expert
- improve your scanning efficiency so you can use your full potential from day one
- boost your performance by leveraging innovative technology with scan practice on simulated, cloud-based medical device interfaces
SmartSimulator helps you to
- enhance confidence by providing students with hands-on experience using a virtual medical device guided by an expert
- improve the scanning efficiency of each individual to use their full potential from day one
- boost your reputation by leveraging innovative technology with scan practice on simulated, cloud-based medical device interfaces
Explore what our customer think about Learning with SmartSimulator 1
CIM Laennec, Saint-Grégoire, France
“The installation of the go. All has been optimal. From the first day we were able to perform all the urgent examinations of the clinic (≈15) and from the second day all external and hospital patients (≈30). Before we started, the application engineer prepared around forty protocols adapted to our needs. This process allowed us to become familiar with the platform, which we did not know, very quickly and very smoothly. We quickly moved to the phase of optimizing protocols and improving image quality with the radiologists. In one week, 10 technologists were confident in using this new modality”
Nicolas Couëpel, Technologist
Try it out and book your own trial package now.
- Virtual scanning or reading
- Access 24/7 and Training
- Multiple software versions per modalities
- Create your own workbook
- 25 GB Storage Sizes (Storage for data)
- 15 hours
- 90 days validity
1st SmartSimulator Expert Talk - Watch the Recording now!
We want to introduce to you the new SmartSimulator supsciption offering. Meet our first pilot customers and learn more from their expierence in individual education and practice with SmartSimulator.
Explore our Expert Talk Agenda:
Avez-vous jugé cette information utile?
The statements by Siemens Healthineers’ customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.This product is for training purposes only. Not for clinical use.