SAFIRESinogram affirmed iterative reconstruction
SAFIRE1 is a unique CT iterative reconstruction algorithm that uniquely allows for up to 60% lower radiation dose in your CT examinations without compromising image quality.
Características y Beneficios
- Recognized as a strong iterative reconstruction algorithm2
- Significant noise reduction2 while maintaining image quality and detail visualization
- Low-dose procedures may contribute to an increase in patient referrals, along with patient satisfaction
- Designed for simple implementation and easy use
Reduce image noise
In this case, SAFIRE helped to significantly reduce the noise in the CT image while using a low-dose protocol. This study was performed on a Symbia Intevo Bold™ SPECT/CT with 42 mAs at 110 kV, resulting in a DLP of 116 mGy*cm.
Improve image quality
In this case, SAFIRE allows for excellent CT image quality with oral and IV contrast medium, supporting the staging of adenocarcinoma. The study was performed on a Biograph™ Horizon PET/CT with a 1 minute per bed position and CT scan parameters of 60 ref mAs at 130kV.
Acquire images at lower dose1
With SAFIRE, excellent co-registered CT images obtained at a low dose (130kV / 61 ref mAs) allowed for the characterization and delineation of a sub-centimeter lung lesion.
- Biograph Vision™3 PET/CT
- Biograph mCT PET/CT
- Biograph Horizon PET/CT
- Symbia Intevo Bold™ SPECT/CT
Minimum Software Version
- Symbia Intevo Bold: MI SPECT VB20
- Biograph Horizon: PETsyngo VJ10
- Biograph mCT: PETsyngo VG50
- Biograph mCT Flow: PETsyngo VG50
- Biograph Vision: PETsyngo VG75
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens Healthineers representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
¿Te ha sido útil esta información?
Biograph Vision is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
Header images data courtesy of Praxis für Fusionierte Bildgebung, Halle (Saale), Germany