ADVIA 2400 Chemistry System
The ADVIA® 2400 Clinical Chemistry System manages the most demanding workloads and meets high turnaround-time (TAT) goals. Its menu includes methods for testing drugs-of-abuse, therapeutic drugs (TDM) and new assays such as Cystatin C and CardioPhase® hsCRP. The ADVIA 2400 Clinical Chemistry System offers:
ADVIA 2400 Chemistry System
Features & Benefits
The ADVIA® 2400 Clinical Chemistry System meets today’s high turnaround-time (TAT) goals with a throughput up to 2400 tests/hour. Besides assays for general and specialty chemistries, its menu includes assays for specific protein measurement, drugs-of-abuse testing (DAT) and therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM). Interesting new assays such as Cystatin C, HbA1c with automated sample pretreatment and CardioPhase® hsCRP can now be included into your routine testing.
The ADVIA 2400 Chemistry System pushes productivity levels while maintaining the reliability and stability that keep laboratories up and running. A rapid 2-second probe cycle time maximizes tube speed and test throughput, and combines with the system’s efficient automation-readiness to provide the turnaround time needed for high-volume laboratories
Superior Speed and Productivity
- Throughput of up to 2,400 tests/hour (1,800 photometric and 600 ISE) to manage the heaviest workloads
- Rapid, consistent 2-second cycle time
- Throughput of 200 tubes per hour even when running 3 ISE tests and 9 photometric tests per sample
- Automatic Sample Retain technology, auto-repeat, auto-dilution and auto-reflex testing
- Point-in-space aspiration offers connectivity to a track or rack handler without robotics or special hardware
- Redundant sample loading for built-in backup and easy handling of non-routine samples
- Direct sampling from track prevents detaining tubes at analyzer and reduces aliquoting
Minimal Intervention Demands
- Minimal-maintenance ISEs
- Large onboard reagent capacity and optional concentrated reagents reduce interruptions
- No-maintenance 37°C incubation oil bath
- Auto-calibration and auto-QC from refrigerated onboard calibrators and controls
- Microvolume technology with 32,000 tests onboard and up to 60 days onboard stability improves walkaway time. Usage of concentrated reagents increases maximum capacity
- Remote diagnostics and ILQC (Inter-Laboratory Quality Control) options
- Sample integrity check for icterus, hemolysis and lipemia
- Sample probe with automatic clot/clog detection, liquid level sensing, short sample detection and crash protection
- Advances in reagent onboard stability, calibration frequency, interference reduction and assay linearity expansion
Hemoglobin A1c (Enzymatic)
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Alkaline Phosphatase (AMP)§
Alkaline Phosphatase (DEA)**
Aspartate Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Carbon Dioxide (Enzymatic)§
Lactate Dehydrogenase (L-P)
Lactate Dehydrogenase (P-L)
Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)†
CRP, High Sensitivity
CRP, Wide Range
Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)**,††,‡‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
* Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
† Also available in concentrated version.
‡ ADVIA Chemistry XPT System supports concentrated version only.
§ Available only in concentrated version.
** Not available for sale in the U.S.
†† Not currently available on the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System.
‡‡ Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§§ Syva application. Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).
Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.