Nowadays, healthcare providers often face various challenges regarding unknown utilization of imaging technology, inability to act on available data, and underperforming in capacity, productivity, access to care and patient experience.
ActExcell is a comprehensive advisory service designed to overcome these challenges. ActExcell service helps our customers transform data and analytics into actionable insights. The service supports customers in better understanding the utilization of existing imaging technology, acting promptly and effectively on available data, and increasing productivity, access to care and patient experience.
- Digitalize End-to-End Operational Insights
- Improve Service Line Intelligence
- Drive Excellence through Sustainable Change
- Partnering – Together with you, we provide analysis, support strategy, and implementation
- Advising – Our subject-matter experts focus on collaborative technology optimization with hands-on experience
- Transforming – We help to drive transformation and provide tangible outcomes
What your peers have achieved
Reducing MRI exam cancellations through workflow optimization
- -8% MRI cancellations per day
- -49% patient no-show occurrences
- +$384,300 revenue potential
"The moment we initiated this project the level of support and management from the SHS team to facilitate and assist in executing our goals with reducing MR cancellations was tremendous...The rapid improvement event generated a tangible revenue impact and gave us a framework for future improvement projects".
Kara Mayeaux, Director of Operations and Marketing, Valley Radiologists, Phoenix, Arizona
Improving patient outcomes through an innovative world-class stroke program in USA “Stroke Belt”
- -7% length of stay for stroke inpatients
- +33% PET-CT exams per day
- +53% new patient visists per cFTE
“Through this partnership, both organizations will transform healthcare delivery in clinical practice, open new research pathways, and greatly enhance the exposure and involvement of our students in healthcare innovation.”
David J. Cole, MD, President, Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), Charleston, South Carolina
Improving patient outcomes while increasing overall profitability by 11.2%
- -27% door-to-needle time
- -11% cost per case
- +15.1% patient cases
“Jointly with Siemens Healthcare we uncovered potential for cost reduction, bringing the cost per stroke case down by 11.2%. While we increased our case volume, we also considerably improved our financial KPIs.”
Wendy Stark-Riemer, MHA Neurosciences Service Line Administrator, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
Insights and outcomes
Visit the asset center for white papers, customer insights, and podcasts.
The future of radiology – Overview
Defining trends in radiology and practical examples of implementation.