syngo.CT PE CAD*
syngo.CT PE CAD1 is a computer-aided detection (CAD) tool designed to assist radiologists in the detection of filling defects during review of CT pulmonary angiograms (CTPA). Intended to be used as a second reader tool after the radiologist has completed initial diagnosis, the software is an adjunctive tool to alert the radiologist to regions of interest (ROI) that may have been initially overlooked.
• The detection performance of the PE CAD software device is optimized for lobar, segmental, or subsegmental pulmonary emboli >3 mm in size
• CAD marks can be turned on with one click of the „Show/Hide CAD Marks“ button
• Enhanced visualization tools for proficient CAD reading
• Detects pulmonary emboli on digital radiographic images from CT systems
CT Chest Pain + PE CAD workflow*
• Provides an efficient method for reading CT pulmonary angiograms (CTPA) and for evaluating triple-rule out scans with the CT Vascular and CT Coronary tasks ***
• CAD results and tools are available for easy navigation and enhanced viewing
• As soon as a dataset is mapped to the workflow "CT Chest Pain + PE CAD" *, the system initiates the search for lesions
syngo.CT PE CAD* is available as an add-on option for the CT Acute Care and CT Cardio-Vascular Engines
* Not commercially available in the U.S.
** Blackmon et al., European Radiology, January 2011
*** The applications syngo.CT Coronary Analysis and syngo.CT Vascular Analysis are optional and highly recommended