syngo.CT Coronary Analysis
syngo.CT Coronary Analysis provides the means for a thorough evaluation of the coronary arteries. It allows for rule-out of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) in less than a minute and for quantification of coronary stenoses. Due to the automatic pre-processing, the table, rib cage, and blood pool are automatically removed. As soon as the case is opened it is ready for review, thus saving many manual workflow steps and bringing more efficiency into daily practice.
Due to the high negative predictive value of up to 99% and low routine effective doses with the Siemens SOMATOM Definition family, the rule-out of CAD has become a safe routine procedure in many institutions. syngo.via’s dedicated automatic pre-processing immediately displays the coronary arteries in Curved Planar Reformations (CPRs) thus allowing for a rule-out of Coronary Artery Disease in less than a minute.
The Single Click Stenosis function gives you all relevant information at a glance, such as the diameter, length, and area of a stenosis, as well as the profile curve and minimum lumen identification. This allows not only for pre-surgical evaluation before intracoronary stenting or coronary bypass graft planning, but also for post-surgical evaluation for stent, bypass graft and vascular patency.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic segmentation of the coronary tree and automatic labeling of the main coronary arteries
- Comprehensive layout for display of multiple CPRs permitting the review of the coronary tree with the blink of an eye. The dual monitor layout ensures an excellent overview of axial slices and volume rendered technique (VRT) images. The user may customize the screen layout according to his or her preferences.
- Immediate 3D vessel assessment of axial slices with the robust and intuitive VesselSURF tool, even without the existence of centerlines or in occluded vessels. The corresponding perpendicular and longitudinal cross-sections are simultaneously displayed in real time.
- Immediate distinction of calcified and non-calcified plaques with the plaque lens
- Calculation of the diameter, area, and length of a stenosis with the single-click stenosis function
- Enhanced lesion and stent visualization with the Image Sharpening tool. Blooming artifacts are reduced while saving the time for an additional reconstruction with a sharp reconstruction kernel.
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- Easy hand-over of tasks using the Suspend/Resume functionality, e.g. in order to share work between technologists and radiologists or cardiologists