Why should you read this paper?
Transforming the system of care is one of the central challenges facing all healthcare providers today. The need to transform care systems is driven by both opportunity and necessity.
The opportunities in healthcare nowadays are vast: imaging advances, telehealth and telemedicine emergence, AI potential, patient engagement focus, etc. As vast, is the necessity for change to make advanced health services available to those in need.
This whitepaper analyzes steps that can be taken to expand access to care, effectively deliver more decentralized care, and by building smartly-connected systems of care. Learn more about how your organization can embrace these strategies.
Key takeaways from the paper
Expand access to care:
- Availability, affordability, acceptability
- Acceleration of global development in joint efforts
- End-to-end healthcare delivery by technology
- Capacity building advancements
Deliver decentralized care closer to patients:
- Virtual care
- Mobile units for screening or treatment
- Hub-and-spoke delivery models
- Outpatient health settings
Build a smartly-connected system of care:
- Inter-connectivity of health systems
- Provider-to-patient connectivity
- Artificial Intelligence and data insights
- eHealth platforms and patient portals
Do you know?
How high is the percentage of the global population that still lacks access to essential health services?
Stay tuned with regular executive insights
Subscribe to discover thought-provoking ideas, gain practical solutions to
today’s most pressing healthcare challenges, and receive our Insights Series.