Watch highlights from our highly successful 2018 Executive Summit.
Save the Date
Siemens Healthineers will once again assemble the world’s most influential executives to discuss best practices for transforming healthcare!
Our exclusive, invitation-only Executive Summit is hosted by Siemens Healthineers CEO Bernd Montag and will be held on October 7-8, 2019 at the exquisite 5-star Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Executive Summit assembles prominent leaders to think big about healthcare transformation. It offers a unique venue to share forward-thinking ideas, connect with peers, and learn best practices. Our goal is to inspire you with new insights and through new connections as you prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
Transforming care delivery: Winning high-value care delivery models
- Devi Prasad Shetty, MD, Chairman and Founder of Narayana Health, India
- BS Ajai Kumar, MD, Chairman and Founder of HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd., India
- S. Aravind, MD, Chief Medical Officer of Aravind Eye Hospitals, India
- Tarmo Martikainen, CEO of Coxa Hospitals for Joint Replacement, Finland
Expanding precision medicine: Data-driven medicine
- Prof. Atul Butte, MD, PhD, Director of Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute & Chief Data Scientist, University of California Health (UC Health), United States
- Prof. John D. Halamka , MD, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center & International Healthcare Innovation Professor Harvard Medical School, United States
- Paul Rothman, MD, PhD, CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine, United States
Value in healthcare: Accelerating the pace of change from C-suite to grassroots
- Prof. David Asch, Executive Director of Penn Medicine Center for Health Care Innovation & Professor of Medicine, Wharton School, United States
- Rasu Shrestha, MD, MBA, Chief Innovation Officer of Atrium Health, United States
- Prof. Melvin Samsom, Former CEO of Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden, Designated Managing Director Health & Well-being Sector, Neom, Saudi Arabia
- Susan DeVore, President & CEO of Premier Inc., United States
- Lloyd Dean, CEO of Common Spirit Health, United States
- Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, CEO of Jefferson Health, United States
Where Eastern and Western influences are uniquely entwined
Rooted in the art of Japanese service (Omotenashi), Hotel Okura’s exquisite blend of Japanese and Dutch culture informs its anticipatory service, culinary excellence, and authentic, quality experiences. The 5-star hotel received the coveted Netherland’s Leading Business Hotel Award in 2018.
Visit the hotel website
The Executive Summit is an invitation-only event.
Apply for an Invitation to Attend
Attendance at the Executive Summit is by invitation only. Please submit the form to apply to attend.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.