Watch highlights from our highly successful 2018 Executive Summit.
Save the Date
Siemens Healthineers will once again assemble the world’s most influential executives to discuss best practices for transforming healthcare!
Our exclusive, invitation-only Executive Summit is hosted by Siemens Healthineers CEO Bernd Montag and will be held on October 7-8, 2019 at the exquisite 5-star Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Executive Summit assembles prominent leaders to think big about healthcare transformation. It offers a unique venue to share forward-thinking ideas, connect with peers, and learn best practices. Our goal is to inspire you with new insights and through new connections as you prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
The 3rd Executive Summit will take place on October 7th & 8th, 2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Find our focus topics and speakers below:
Transforming care delivery: Is better always more expensive?
- Srinivasan Aravind, MD, CMO, Aravind Eye Hospitals, India
- BS Ajai Kumar, MD, Chairman and CEO, HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd., India
- Tarmo Martikainen, CEO, Coxa Hospitals for Joint Replacement, Finland
Conversation with Daniel Morissette
- Daniel Morissette, CFO, CommonSpirit Health, United States
Expanding precision medicine: The new wonder drug?
- Paul Rothman, MD, PhD, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine, United States
- Prof. Atul Butte, MD, PhD, Director, Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute & CDS, University of California Health (UC Health), United States
- Prof. John D. Halamka, MD, CIO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center & International Healthcare Innovation Professor Harvard Medical School, United States
High-value care: How to scale and sustain innovation in care delivery
- Prof. David Asch, MD, MBA, ED, Penn Medicine Center for Health Care Innovation & Professor of Medicine, Wharton School, United States
- Rasu Shrestha, MD, MBA, EVP & CSO, Atrium Health, United States
- Axel Heitmueller, PhD, MD, Imperial College Health Partners, United Kingdom
- Susan DeVore, President & CEO, Premier Inc., United States
Conversation with Stephen Klasko
- Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, CEO, Jefferson Health, United States
Where Eastern and Western influences are uniquely entwined
Rooted in the art of Japanese service (Omotenashi), Hotel Okura’s exquisite blend of Japanese and Dutch culture informs its anticipatory service, culinary excellence, and authentic, quality experiences. The 5-star hotel received the coveted Netherland’s Leading Business Hotel Award in 2018.
Visit the hotel website
The Executive Summit is an invitation-only event.
Apply for an Invitation to Attend
Attendance at the Executive Summit is by invitation only. Please submit the form to apply to attend.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.