Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit
Watch highlights from our highly successful 2018 Executive Summit.
Save the Date
Save the Date
Siemens Healthineers will once again assemble the world’s most influential executives to discuss best practices for transforming healthcare!
Our exclusive, invitation-only Executive Summit is hosted by Siemens Healthineers CEO Bernd Montag and will be held on October 7-8, 2019 at the exquisite 5-star Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Add the date to your calendar: Download ICS file 40.5 kB
The Executive Summit assembles prominent leaders to think big about healthcare transformation. It offers a unique venue to share forward-thinking ideas, connect with peers, and learn best practices. Our goal is to inspire you with new insights and through new connections as you prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
Select topics and presenters
Transforming care delivery: Winning high value care delivery models
- Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman and Founder, Narayana Health (Heart Care), India
- Dr. BS Ajai Kumar, Chairman and CEO, HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd. (Cancer Care), India
- Dr. S. Aravind, Director, Aravind Eye Hospitals, India
- Tarmo Martikainen, CEO, Coxa Hospital for Joint Replacement, Finland
Driving high-value care through change management and innovation
- Prof. Melvin Samsom, CEO, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
- Prof. David Asch, Executive Director, Penn Medicine Center for Health Care Innovation, USA
- Rasu Shrestha, MD, Chief Innovation Officer, Atrium Health, USA
- Susan DeVore, President and CEO, Premier Inc., USA
Unleashing precision medicine through digitalization
- Prof. Atul Butte, MD, PhD, Director, Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute, and Chief Data Scientist, University of California Health (UC Health), USA
- Prof. John D. Halamka, MD, Chief Information Officer, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and International Healthcare Innovation Professor, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Paul Rothman, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine, USA
Driving high-value care outside the hospital
- Lloyd Dean, CEO, CommonSpirit Health, USA
- Stephen Klasko, CEO, Jefferson Health, USA
- Dr. Bernd Montag, CEO, Siemens Healthineers
Where Eastern and Western influences are uniquely entwined
Rooted in the art of Japanese service (Omotenashi), Hotel Okura’s exquisite blend of Japanese and Dutch culture informs its anticipatory service, culinary excellence, and authentic, quality experiences. The 5-star hotel received the coveted Netherland’s Leading Business Hotel Award in 2018.
Visit the hotel website
The Executive Summit is an invitation-only event.