Date: 8 August 2020
Time: 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Location: Microsoft Teams
Benefits of this Online Classroom
The objective of this classroom training is to provide radiographers with knowledge about Basic Mammography and proper patient care when performing mammograms.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Breast Anatomy & Physiology
- Physics & Technology of a Mammography System
- Patient Education & Assessment
- Basic Positioning Views (PEARLS & Pitfalls)
- PGMI Introduction
- Tomosynthesis Hardware Software
- High Definition Tomosynthesis vs Standard Tomosynthesis
- Basics Of Stereotactic Biopsy
- Advanced Stereotactic Biopsy
- Tomo Guided Biopsy
This online training is to be a two-way interactive session and all participants are encouraged to ask as many questions as they like.
Register for the Online Classroom here!
Please fill up the form below and the online classroom link will be emailed to you.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.