EMIT 2000 Sirolimus Assay
Monitoring sirolimus levels in transplant patients is essential to ensuring the delicate balance between appropriate immunosuppression and transplant rejection. With the EMIT® 2000 sirolimus method, laboratories have a flexible and convenient solution to help clinicians effectively manage sirolimus therapy in their transplant patients.
- Simple sample pretreatment
- Results in as little as 14 minutes
- No reagent preparation required
- Correlates to LC/MS/MS
- Streamlined ISD monitoring and enhanced productivity
- Benefit from up to 4 different ISD methods on one single V-Twin® or Viva-E® drug testing system*
Not all assays are available in all countries.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.