Assess the degradation of tracts in disease regarding tract integrity.
As part of the syngo.MR Neuro 3D Engine use syngo.MR Tractography1 to provide information to referrers for neurosurgical planning.
- Communicate the most relevant data to your neurosurgeon
- Compare different scan sessions to effectively evaluate outcomes
- Accurately assess structural connectivity in relation to functional activation
Características y Beneficios
- Explore tracts on the fly by simply placing your focus (cursor/voxel) over your region of interest
- Easily define your DTI seed regions with our sphere or plane drawing tools
- Automatically calculate diffusion tracts for the entire dataset
- Generate diffusion tracts for other body regions with relevant data sets
- Flexibly adjust parameters to generate tracts to desired resolution
- Export fused DTI, fMRI datasets to PACS to easily communicate results within your hospital network
- The DTI seed can be generated from BOLD activation (VoI), to accurately assess structural connectivity in relation to functional activation
- Flexibly display/hide BOLD and Tractography data to easily communicate the most relevant data to your neurosurgeon
- Compare tractography data obtained from different scan sessions to effectively evaluate treatment outcomes
- All relevant analytical parameters available at your fingertips in the findings navigator and report
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Amira
- MAGNETOM Sempra
- MAGNETOM Solafit
- MAGNETOM Vidafit
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Altea
- MAGNETOM Lumina
Minimum Software Version
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
¿Fue útil esta información?
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.