Functional and flow evaluation are important tools for MR cardiac examinations in valvular diseases. Detection of carotid stenosis and pulmonary hypertension is possible.
- Synchronized movie display
- Application of color look-up tables similar to Doppler-ultrasound
Automated Segmentation Tools
- One click segmentation of the vessel lumen
- Automated Venc Function
- Through-plane and in-plane flow analysis
- Background phase correction (new algorithm)
- Display of value and location of peak velocity on each image
- Calculation of: Mean and peak velocity; mean, cumulative, forward and retrograde flow; regurgitation fraction
- Changes in vessel size
Digital and Paper Reports
- Various graphs: Velocity vs. time, flow rate vs. time, integral flow vs. time, area vs. time
- Summary tables
- Dedicated reporting of flow evaluation results.
My cases - ready.
Automated segmentation and quantitave analysis allow you to begin reading and interpreting the case as soon as it is opened.
My images, networked.
You no longer have to wait for a workstation. Cardiology evaluation is possible everywhere.