syngo Mitral Valve Assessment
syngo® Mitral Valve Assessment (MVA) enables a detailed assessment of mitral valve morphology from 3D images for a more accurate and complete diagnosis of pathology location and size. Performs measurements for angle, size, distance and area.
- Provides 3D visualization of mitral valve structure, spatial relationships and blood flow
- Enables physicians to delineate and qualify mitral valve structural anatomy and blood flow at the point of care
- Precise anatomical mapping for increased diagnostic confidence
- Provides visual confirmation of surgical repair prior to chest closure
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – mitral valve
This software is also available as an off the system solution on syngo® Ultrasound Workplace
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
Minimum Software Version
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.