Advanced SieClear spatial compounding
Advanced SieClear™ spatial compounding is a real-time compounding technique and applies an industry-first 13 lines of sight at greater steering angles to improve contrast resolution and border detection. Siemens Dynamic TCE™ tissue contrast enhancement technology algorithm simultaneously achieves speckle reduction, contrast enhancement and improvement in conspicuity of anatomical structures.
- Tissue stabilization reduces the artifacts seen in compounded images, yielding unprecedented image clarity.
• Improved contrast resolution
• Reduced artifact in any image acquired with this software
• Improved border detection
• Small Parts
Advanced SieClear compounding is recommended for improving clarity by reducing imaging artifacts in all types of images.
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.