syngo Auto OB measurements
syngo® Auto OB Measurements is an innovative algorithm which provides the ability to auto-measure six major fetal structures required for biometric measurements: CRL, BPD, HL, HC, AC, and FL.
Improves workflow with a streamlined exam process
Up to a 75% reduction in keystrokes, thus increasing speed of exam and decreasing operator fatigue and risk of repetitive strain injuries
Increased consistency and decreased intra-operator variability through system learning
- Applications: Fetal biometry measurements
- Additional information: To maximize workflow efficiency, syngo Auto OB may be combined with eSieScan workflow protocols.
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.