This webinar will discuss the implementation of POCT and highlight the impact on cost, sepsis bundle compliance and employee engagement. Specifically, Ms. DeJuilio will review how increased utilization of lactate testing with improved sepsis bundle compliance may result in reduced mortality. Additionally, improvements associated with clinical, operational and financial outcomes will be addressed.
Key learning objectives
- Describe the impact of POCT in achieving clinical, operational, and financial efficiencies
- Explain how POCT may improve patient outcomes
Who should attend?
- Those looking to understand how point of care blood gas testing impacts operational and clinical outcomes
- Clinicians who would like to further learn more about how point of care lactate testing improves sepsis bundle compliance
- Hospital administrators that are looking to evaluate the integration point of care blood gas testing and how it may contribute to efficiencies and cost savings
- POC coordinators that may be looking to integrate performance measures in their quality metrics
Attendees are entitled to P.A.C.E. credits from the ASCLS and/or ACCENT credits from the AACC.
Available through September 2023
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey toward expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all made possible by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 120 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. Through the dedication of more than 50,000 colleagues in 75 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
All associated marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.