The robust Image and Data Management (IDM) is the information management powerhouse of Syngo Carbon1. With IDM, all patient-centric data points are consolidated into one spot, across all clinical fields and departments. Syngo Carbon’s IDM connects healthcare professionals across enterprises, enabling more efficient collaboration.
- Unified Data Management
- Patient-centric Approach
- Standard-based Connectivity
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
Syngo Carbon IDM features
Unified Data Management
- IDM acts as a seamless integration between systems across the entire enterprise.
- Access all data in one place.
- Actively manage data throughout its lifecycle based on clinical, legal, or business requirements.
- Flexibly manage data with room for growth, based on organizational needs.
- Navigate all patient information in one place, regardless of the originating source, system, or department.
- Collaborate across departments, bringing referring physicians closer to the critical care team.
- Eliminate unnecessary cost and improve patient safety and outcomes.
- Syngo Carbon’s Enterprise IDM infrastructure is IHE compliant.
- Clinicians can exchange patient data regionally or nationally without exiting the system that they are familiar with.
- XDS/XDS-I Source or consumer provides integrated support for releasing documents, publishing data in a patient portal, or collaborating between departments.
Discover more Syngo Carbon solutions
Ця інформація вам допомогла?
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.