ADVIA Chemistry XPT System
The ADVIA® Chemistry XPT System provides timely, reliable results with continuous operation to meet the chemistry workloads of the most demanding laboratories.
ADVIA Chemistry XPT System
VeriSmart Technology Onboard
Özellikler ve Faydalar
The ADVIA® Chemistry XPT System*** is engineered for continuous operation and timely, accurate results—supporting you to reach your full potential today and be prepared for tomorrow. With an advanced user interface that is easy to use and VeriSmart® Technology to support accuracy of testing, the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System predictably and consistently delivers timely, reliable results to meet expanding workloads.
Simplified, Continuous Operation
- Simplify operation and training with the intuitive, icon-driven user interface.
- Extend walkaway times with concentrated reagents that provide high test capacity onboard.
- Quickly load most system fluids on the fly.
- Automate calibration, QC, startup, and shutdown.
Consistent, Predictable Turnaround Time and Accuracy
- Offer a comprehensive chemistry menu of over 115 assays, including general and specialty chemistry, DAT, TDM, and specific proteins.
- Push productivity with a throughput of up to 2400 tests per hour (1800 photometric, plus 600 ISE).
- Control testing: STAT and specialty samples can always be front-loaded while an automation track is running.
Designed for Automation
- Adapt and grow with direct connectivity to Siemens Aptio® Automation and ADVIA® Automation Solutions.
- Simplify your laboratory operations with connectivity to IT solutions including CentraLink® Data Management System, Atellica™ PM Software, and Siemens Remote Service (SRS).
- Increase productivity and efficiency with direct-from-track sampling and onboard aliquoting that allows samples to be immediately released to the next workstation.
Do More with Less
- Reduce blood-draw requirements with micro-volume technology that uses a single 30 μL sample for up to 15 tests.
- Eliminate sample callback with automated, pre-programmable dilution, reflex, and rerun testing that uses an onboard aliquot.
- Improve workflow and accuracy with VeriSmart® technologies that perform hardware and software checks at all stages of sample processing.
Hemoglobin A1c (Enzymatic)
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Alkaline Phosphatase (AMP)§
Alkaline Phosphatase (DEA)**
Aspartate Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Carbon Dioxide (Enzymatic)§
Lactate Dehydrogenase (L-P)
Lactate Dehydrogenase (P-L)
Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)†
CRP, High Sensitivity
CRP, Wide Range
Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)**,††,‡‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
* Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
† Also available in concentrated version.
‡ ADVIA Chemistry XPT System supports concentrated version only.
§ Available only in concentrated version.
** Not available for sale in the U.S.
†† Not currently available on the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System.
‡‡ Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§§ Syva application. Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).
***Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
Bu web sayfasında gösterilen ürünler/özellikler her ülkede piyasada bulunmamaktadır. Mevzuata bağlı nedenlerle gelecekte bulunabileceği garanti edilemez. Lütfen daha fazla bilgi için yerel Siemens organizasyonuyla iletişime geçiniz.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.
The outcomes achieved by the Siemens Healthineers customers described herein were achieved in each customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.