World Medicial Innovation Forum - WMIF 2019
World Medicial Innovation Forum (WMIF) 2019
April 8-10, 2019
The 2019 World Medical Innovation Forum will focus on Artificial Intelligence and its growing impact on clinical care.
Bernd Montag is part of an exclusive CEO Discussion round on Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Moderator: Anne Klibanski
- Bernd Montag, CEO, Siemens Healthineers
- Laurie Carrol Guthart, Chief Academic Officer, PHS; Professor of Medicine, Academic Dean for Partners
- Christopher Boerner, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Frans van Houten, CEO, Philips
- Joerg Moeller, EVP, Head, Pharmaceuticals Research & Development, Bayer AG
- Kieran Murphy, CEO, GE Healthcare
The Forum is a global gathering of more than 1,700 senior health care leaders in the heart of Boston. It was established to respond to the intensifying transformation of health care and its impact on innovation. The Forum is rooted in the belief that no matter the magnitude of that change, the center of health care needs to be a shared, fundamental commitment to collaborative innovation – industry and academia working together to improve patient lives
The 2019 Forum will bring together global leaders in the emerging discipline of artificial intelligence and machine learning for in-depth conversations on the fast-developing novel technologies that characterize this early era of adoption. Impact on patients, clinicians and systems will be examined in depth. The Forum panels, consisting of industry and investment executives, teamed with Harvard clinical and research leaders, will focus on patient interactions across care settings, and the role technology and data can play in advancing knowledge discovery and care delivery.
For more Information:
Take a look at the agenda