We as the Innovation Think Tank - part of the Chief Technology Office of Siemens Healthineers – are happy to welcome you to our annual external Innovation Think Tank (eITT) Exhibition 2020. The event focuses on open innovation and co-creation in the area of healthcare by bringing together key stakeholders such as hospitals, research institutions, universities, start-ups and VCs.
The focus of this year's exhibition is to show the complete pathways for the most prominent diseases (e.g. coronary artery disease, cancer, diabetes etc.), the impact of COVID-19 on them and the possible solutions to solve these challenges. They are in the areas of digitalization, automation, new diagnostic and treatment methods, clinical innovation and process improvements in the healthcare system.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and digitalization being one of the key strategies for Siemens Healthineers, we have modified the format of our ITT exhibition 2020 to a virtual recorded event which includes
- Recorded speeches from experts and management representatives from Siemens Healthineers and ITT key collaboration partners showing what we did together in the last years, what our plans for the next year are and how interdisciplinary Innovation Think Tank methodology has been helping in addressing the complex challenges in healthcare (bringing experts, disciplines, locations and healthcare system stakeholders together).
- Virtual tour of the ITT Office and lab giving an insight into our infrastructure, methodology and processes.
- Projects in the following areas by ITT Fellows and members from ITT locations and collaborations worldwide
• Facts and figures about 12 diseases, chosen based on top economic burden, social impact and mortality
• How disease pathways get influenced by the challenges from COVID-19
• Possible solutions to address those challenges in various disease pathways
This format allows you to have a look at the speeches of your choice at any time and disease content in the areas of your interest at any time as well as to share feedback with us.