Our worry-free all-in1 offering becomes the easy solution for consolidated Advanced Visualization across the Enterprise that is easy to plan, subscribe, and to budget for.
syngo.via2 is the imaging software for 3D reading and advanced visualization. With its worry-free all-in package, syngo.via becomes the easy solution for Enterprise Advanced Visualization. The all-in package with its attractive subscription pricing makes syngo.via a predictable IT investment that is easy to plan, subscribe, and to budget for. With syngo.via, it’s easy to think big – and still keep it smart.
Features & Benefits
The all-in package - one consolidated solution for advanced visualization, enterprise wide
Resolve your heterogeneous AV landscape: Our highly scalable server architecture together with the full range of syngo.via Advanced Visualization applications1 for almost all modalities and clinical fields makes it easy to consolidate multiple AV systems across the Enterprise.
- Reduce IT investment and maintenance costs through one consolidated AV solution with one simple maintenance contact
- Get access to all clinical applications anywhere – this frees you from the need to budget for further Advanced Visualization applications when purchasing a new scanner
- Expand your AV system as your business grows additional AV users are allowed and can be added on the fly
Our Worry free all-in package2 is your step into the future of your enterprise, because it grows with your needs. It’s the right path for your medical facility, wherever you are heading.The worry free offering includes complete services and keeps both system and users up-to-date through :
- SW updates and upgrades
- SW application innovations
- proactive and reactive services
- customized education plan
- is hassle-free – covering all costs upgrades, innovations, support and training
- it keeps you always up to date - benefit form latest AV innovations, constant education and stay competitive
- is transparent - making costs for your Advanced Visualization solution predictable even on the long run
Easy user onboarding concept
With our Enterprise AV solution it is easy to expand as your business grows. For example, you can start with a set of applications for a dedicated modality or clinical field and add further applications as needed, for example if you want to integrate a new clinical field into your portfolio of medical services. This might require a flexible onboarding of additional clinical users.Our All-in, worry free concept allows very easy user onboarding The number of concurrent user licenses are not limited to the contractual agreed number of concurrent users. So you are free to add users - just on the fly.
- Grants access to high- sophisticated AV diagnostic tools to all clinical users
- Reduces complexity and simplifies operations – It is your choice to add new users at any time
Flexible business model – to fit your IT investment strategy
The time is right to optimize your IT strategy for 3D and advanced reading. Why should you invest your budget all at once, when you can pay one by one for all? Our flexible business model fits your investment plan and budget.
Purchase permanent licenses
The conventional method for purchasing your AV solution is to invest in permanent application licences, that is in licenses which you own completely and without limitation. In short: you pay one time and use it all the time, while your running costs are reduced to services like maintenance and training.
Subscribe to termed licenses
With the subscription model you can get syngo.via Enterprise imaging software in a more comfortable way. You don't buy, you subscribe. This means: instead of a one-time initial investment, payments are distributed throughout the term of the contract runtime.
Find out more about subscription licensing and the syngo.via all-in package for enterprise 3D imaging and advanced visualization
- The flexible business model with its easy subscription– entails no or only limited capital investment and makes budgeting transparent and predictable
1Applications that require third-party licenses are currently not part of the all-in package. Not all applications might be available in every country.
2syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right. syngo.via is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.