Day by day your radiological challenges grow. The more they are growing, the less you can afford a workflow that slows you down. A key to speed it up is a viewer that increases efficiency and performance in your clinical routine.
syngo.via View&GO is your solution to do so: The intuitive multimodality viewer provides you an affordable and care-free access to a wide range of clinical tools in a familiar environment – easily self-installed and ready to use on your hardware as a standalone software solution.
Features & Benefits
syngo.via View&GO is available – as a cost efficient standalone software solution that adds flexibility and simplicity to your daily routine.
- Confident decision making through a wide range of clinical tools
- Fast integration through simple installation on your hardware1 – including regular updates
- Boosting productivity by optimizing your scanning workflow
- Great performance with an affordable price tag
New features and improvements in syngo.via View&GO VA162
Enhance image reading with Anatomical Ranges
- Anatomical range presets improve the performance of standardized and reproducible reconstructions
Simplify routine reading with our new features
- Image fusion improves routine reading by supporting orthopedic measurements while overlaying series to help you obtain anatomical references
- 4D data – Navigate, visualize and evaluate multiphase data easily
- Smart connect helps to easily set up, add and manage Siemens Healthineers DICOM nodes automatically
- DICOM printing enabled
New features and improvements in syngo.via View&GO VA15
We are working constantly on new features and improvements to keep syngo.via View&GO running smoothly. Whether it’s a major update or a point update that brings fixes and features.
Take a look below to see all available features that were added in recent updates.
- Full “interactive” remote support
Real-time interaction between clinical staff and clinical application experts, whenever a support need arises to drive (* IT Care Plan required)
- Back-Up & Restore
These enhancements enable new options to support the back-up and restore of “customized” settings
- Feedback Tool integrated
Your feedback and suggestions are a key contributor for quality improvements
syngo.via View&GO download information
Minimum system requirements:
Join our syngo.via View&GO User Forum
The syngo.via View&GO user forum serves as an exclusive online platform for customers. Exchange your experience with other users, get practical tips, and raise questions, in case you require feedback on specific topics.
Access the user forum via the community icon in syngo.via View&GO or register and apply for an account to the Healthcare User Forum.
syngo.via View&GO isn't available in all countries. For regulatory reasons, its future availability can't be guaranteed.
1Optional hardware available, Windows operating system only
2Discontinuation of Windows 7 support for new installations