The CLINITEK Status®+ Analyzer features automatic checks (Auto-Checks*). The analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure, common sample interferences† and strip identification for Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved clinical information.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Use and Convenient
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen operation
- Load test – the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen
- Fast results – in-office test results in about 1 minute
- Automatic printed report – no manual transcription needed
Improved Data Integrity
- Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks:
- Detects common sample interferences and makes a printed note of any potentially compromised result†
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually
- Removes subjectivity of visually read results
- Routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix® urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world§
- Albumin-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in confirmed diabetic patients
- Protein-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients
- hCG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST® hCG cassette
- Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status® Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS
- Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual tasks
The CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer provides automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis tests:
- Specific Gravity
- Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio‡
- Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (ACR)
- CLINITEST® hCG Pregnancy Test
*Only available when using Siemens test strips with IR or color bands
† Feature not available in the U.S.
§ Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Worldwide Markets. Trimark Publications. June 12, 2009
‡ Not available in all markets. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.