Virtual Touch Quantification
Virtual Touch™ tissue quantification* is a real-time measurement technique that utilizes Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) imaging technology to gently displace tissue for quantitative evaluation of tissue stiffness properties. A complete package for Tissue Strain Analytics includes Virtual Touch Tissue Imaging, Virtual Touch™ Tissue Quantification* and eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging.
- Provides accurate measurements of tissue stiffness, including relative stiffness calculation between normal and abnormal tissues
- Can assist to highlight changes in tissue stiffness due to liver fibrosis
Siemens’ second generation implementation ARFI technology has even greater sensitivity and accuracy. With the addition of the 9L4 linear transducer, Virtual Touch™ HD* is now optimized for small parts, including breast and thyroid as well as abdominal imaging.
- ACUSON Juniper Ultrasound System
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S3000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.