syngo Arterial Health Package
syngo® Arterial Health Package (AHP) is an advanced quantification application to assess arterial health. This non-invasive method to evaluate cardiovascular risk contains a semi-automated intima-medial thickness (IMT) measurement, calculates a Vascular Age and Framingham Risk Factors. Validated for adults 40 to 70 years of age.
- Provides the physician with the capability to measure carotid intima-media thickness (CIMT) and the option to reference normative tables that have been validated and published in peer-reviewed studies
- Knowledge of CIMT can lead to improved preventative care tailored to the patient’s specific needs
- Applies to imaging of the carotid artery
- Available as an off the system solution via syngo® Ultrasound Workplace
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Minimum Software Version
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.