Amnioscopic Rendering Method
Amnioscopic Rendering method reates a volume in which the light does not reflect off the surface but rather diffuses into the surface of the structure. This partial diffusion of light results in a more accurate representation of a fetus. It can be used in the same manner as other surface rendering methods.
- High resolution 3D/4D image of the fetus, providing diagnostic confidencee
- Improved contrast resolution
- Obstetrics -1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester
- Images acquired of other anatomy also benefit from 3D/4D imaging
On the ACUSON S2000™ ultrasound system, it is recommended for use with Skeletal Rendering. Also available off the system utilizing syngo® fourSight. Workplace.
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.