Today’s PACS solutions are connectivity and cost-efficiency tools to support your business goals. Here’s what it takes to make your PACS a powerful image management platform.
Your PACS must be an expandable long-term solution
Protected investment without limiting growth:
- Cost savings through reusing existing infrastructure: available as software-only1 and virtualized solution
- Flexibility to grow with your expanding needs in storage and functionality
- Service agreement for high uptime rates
- Flexible business model: One time or recurrent payment
Faster “ready-to-go”-solution, management, and availability:
- Windows-based “know-how”
- One solution that covers both your clinical and IT needs
- Faster availability of radiological services
Easy to service through:
- Easy implementation and remote serviceability
- Windows-based know-how environment
- Flexible deployments: software-only utilizing existing hardware, virtualization, clustering
Easy integration in your enterprise:
- Web deployment
- Integration with other systems such as RIS/HIS/EPR
- Windows Active Directory
- Smart Data Conversion for smooth migration of data
An investment that grows with your future needs:
- Low IT management requirements
- IHE, supporting the newest technologies
- Participate in latest IT technology with Citrix2 support
syngo.plaza is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons it’s future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
1Under the condition that the minimum hardware requirements as specified for syngo.plaza are met.
2Citrix XenApp version 6.0 required.