Following nationally defined reference levels for applied radiation is mandatory. How does your radiology department prove its compliance?
As a healthcare professional you are obligated to keep exposure to ionizing radiation as low as is reasonably achievable (ALARA principle). How do you monitor this?
- assists you in complying with dose regulations,
- provides evidence and reporting at different aggregation levels and
- helps you to reduce the radiation dose in your imaging procedure.
Our solution for dose monitoring
teamplay Dose is an enterprise-wide radiation dose management solution providing you with easy access to dose data, supporting the quality assurance process for monitoring imaging radiation dosage. teamplay Dose displays data for continuous dose performance evaluation, no matter which modality or vendor is used.
Perform efficient dose data analysis and get an overview of the scan protocols used by type and target region. Monitor the applied radiation over time by displaying the accumulated dose for each individual patient. And compare your outcomes among peers using global benchmarking1 with teamplay Dose.
What does teamplay Dose do for you?
- Analysis: Patient-centric dose monitoring, including information from multiple sources, image headers, DICOM Radiation Dose Structured Report (RDSR), and optical character recognition (OCR) on dose report images
- In-depth insights: Size-specific dose estimate (SSDE) and effective dose calculation using smart algorithms
- Comparison: Benchmark against peers and national and institutional reference levels
- Report: Reporting on dose events and storage for future quality assurance
"teamplay helped us to reduce the average dose, received by the patients, by about 10-15% over the last three months."
The statements by Siemens' customers described herein are based on results that were achived in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
Did this information help you?
teamplay products are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.