Operations Management creates efficient workflows through management of clinical processes including staff education and provision. We create value for you by increasing workforce productivity through education programs and entrustment of designated operations.
Optimizing your operations management with an end-to-end solution from a trusted Value Partner
Facility planning and construction
- Master design and layout planning
- 3D-visualization and workflow simulation
- Green field building construction
- Integration in existing hospital
Budgeting and financing
- Demand and capacity analysis
- Long-term business plan
- Customer orientated financing solution
- Foresee and manage upcoming challenges
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Smooth project delivery while staying flexible
- Global network of professional project teams
- Certified project managers
- Years of experience and knowledge of local challenges and healthcare demands
- Multi-vendor technology provision
- Technology management
- Procurement and replacement
- Maintenance and upgrades
- Digital platforms
Clinical operations management
- Integrated staffing solutions
- Tailored education programs
- Quality management
- Warehouse and supply chain management
Enable increased staff engagement and satisfaction through long-term customized education programs
- Technology education (including 3rd party, biomed and maintenanc)
- Medical and clinical education
- Professional education (e.g. business, leadership, soft skills)
- Education consultant
- Education program manager
- Education operations manager
- Classrooms (onsite and offsite)
- e-Learning including VR and AR
- Management platforms
Processes & frameworks
- Solution development
- Procurement, including 3rd party content
- Operations and status reporting
- Financial reporting
Leverage our operations management and staffing solutions – so you can focus on patient care
Benefit from a single point of contact
We utilize the Value Partnerships framework to provide you with a competent resource onsite, functioning as the central point of contact regarding all technology, process and operations management related topics. A dedicated (team of) operations manager is expected to take care of below listed administrative tasks to further reduce operational complexity and freeing up time for your core tasks to optimize patient care:
- Structuring and deploying a Value Partnerships call center and technology management system.
- Provision of onsite management, administration and support to enable a smooth service delivery throughout the partnership duration.
- Driving all activities, related to selecting new technology within the partnership scope, and according to the agreed technology roadmap.
- Purchasing new technology and taking care of appropriate maintenance contracts.
- Provision of technology-related building layout expertise to enable required design adjustments and works to be completed without interruption to the clinical service.
- Coordination of technology installation, testing and commissioning, including management of user acceptance and clinical use.
- Execution of on-going maintenance activities and service optimization to ensure technology uptime and high user satisfaction.
Maximize staff engagement and clinical productivity with an on-site, licensed and highly skilled technologist.1
How do you raise clinical staff engagement? With another pair of hands: vendor-trained and ready to go.
A best-in-class solution, FlexForceTM Tech1 from Siemens Healthineers can help your clinical staff to more efficiently deliver patient care—while helping you meet organizational needs for scalability, productivity, and quality without sacrifice.
Count on our proactive risk management expertise as an integral part of successful project management.
Proactive Risk Management is a key component of the project and operational delivery of our Value Partnerships around the world. Based on our global and long-standing experience in engaging in Value Partnerships with you, our customers, we have gathered extensive expertise in applying risk and issue management as a fundamental component of successful project management and service delivery.
The principles derived from this experience are a fundamental basis of the planning and implementation of Value Partnerships globally. Furthermore, comprehensive end-to-end risk management is an essential part to ensure operational excellence throughout the whole lifecycle of our Value Partnerships ensure high satisfaction of all stakeholders involved:
- Our project and operations managers are and will be continuously trained in proactive risk management.
- We provide support in management of healthcare providers risks in the planning and implementation of our Value Partnerships, e.g. on optimal room layout and workflow adaption, regular licensing and certification, or training attendance.
- We provide, in some instances, a share of technology purchasing risk from both a maintenance and technology selection and procurement perspective.
See what your peers achieved
Relying on innovative clinical laboratory services managed holistically by a trusted partner
Ankara City, Hospital, Bilkent, Turkey
- 3,800 beds
- 30,000 outpatients per day
- One of the world´s largest single-stage hospitals
- 1,300,000 m2 total closed area
- Turkey’s largest laboratory
- Improve patient outcomes: Provide efficient and reliable clinical laboratory services for high-quality health care
- Optimize clinical processes: Enhance clinical workflows through process standardization and automation
- Drive workforce excellence: Ensure high patient care through continuous quality management and training
- 5-year Value Partnership for Operations Management including provision of laboratory layout design, diagnostic equipment, automation technology, service and maintenance.
- Innovative, multi-vendor laboratory technology to cover all medical laboratory disciplines (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Tuberculosis Lab, Genetics, Pathology and multiple other specialties).
- Procurement, staff training, quality management, operational experts and continuous process optimization as key value-added services.
The value contribution:
- >100,000 tests per day enabled by process efficiency gains
- Highly automated and innovative laboratory services
- Broadest available range of laboratory tests in Turkey
See how a partner Hakan Adanalı, Director of Clinical Support Services, CCN summarizes our partnership:
“It was important for us to have a partner that not only came with enough experience in the hospital environment, but also was strong on technical innovation.”
1Service only available for sale in the U.S.