- Streamlined navigation, from planning to reporting to inventory management
- Transparent overview of planned or completed appointments
- Detailed information per patient, e.g., contact details and planned or completed appointments with used vaccine
- Comprehensive overview of your vaccination utilization, e.g., the total amount of used or wasted doses and number of performed vaccinations
- Inventory management is synchronized with your workflow, e.g., automatic removal of doses from stock after reporting a successful vaccination
- High transparency about your vaccine stock, e.g., about received and available vaccination batches
myVaccellent enables fast and intuitive online self-registration and scheduling for patients via any browser-based pc or mobile device
through an intuitive design
e.g., through text to speech
Flexible appointment scheduling
through high transparency of available slots
Allows to register family members
in need of support
Provide additional information for patients,
e.g., about COVID-19 vaccines
- Overview of distribution strategy with expected key trends
- Quickly switch between different models based on alternative distribution criteria, e.g., infection rate or population size
- Direct comparison of selected model with conventional distribution approach
- AI-based analytics support decisions on the highly effective distribution of available vaccines at specific vaccination centers
- AI algorithm trained to find the vaccine distribution with an optimized impact on the expected incidence with dynamic targeting
Easy. Intuitive. Flexible.
"Vaccellent is intuitive to use. I can immediately see what I'm looking for. This saves time. I found that Vaccellent is easy to handle for different users – everybody intuitively knew what to do next without special training. For me as an administrator also responsible for coordinating fluctuating groups of staff, such as students, this saves a lot of time. Well done!
I also appreciate how the inventory management tracks the usage of vaccines in real time. Especially helpful and efficient is the group registration function that allows vaccination data to be imported from the mobile teams delivering doses to care homes."
Vaccination Center Erlangen