Visit us at booth 753 to see our latest initiatives in molecular imaging including: artificial intelligence, teamplay1 and syngo® Virtual Cockpit1. Explore recent developments including Biograph Vision™2 and advanced PET/CT applications with parametric imaging, Biograph mMR for MR-PET, as well as Symbia Intevo Bold™2 , and quantitative SPECT/CT for theranostics.
At booth 747 see the latest from PETNET Solutions Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., who operates the world's largest network of PET radiopharmacies, with over 50 locations worldwide.
Siemens Healthineers is committed to becoming the trusted partner of healthcare providers worldwide, enabling them to improve patient outcomes while reducing costs. Driven by our legacy of engineering excellence and our pioneering approach, we are a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, clinical IT, and services.
1) PET/CT: Biograph Vision™2
2) Digitalizing Healthcare
3) • Artificial intelligence • teamplay1 • syngo Virtual Cockpit1
4) SPECT/CT: Symbia Intevo Bold™
5) SPECT/CT: The impact of Symbia™ in diagnosis, staging, treatment, and monitoring
6) Online magazine Imaging Life
7) Reading solutions: syngo®.via for Molecular Imaging
8) MR-PET: Biograph mMR
9) PET/CT: Biograph family
10) PET/CT: • FlowMotion Multiparametric PET Suite2
• CardioFreeze2 • OncoFreeze2 • QualityGuard2
10) Biomarkers: Siemens Healthineers’ PETNET Solutions
Follow Us on Social Media
Get the latest news and updates before, during and after SNMMI
1teamplay and syngo Virtual Cockpit are under development for Biograph systems. They are not for sale in the U.S.
2Biograph Vision, Symbia Intevo Bold, FlowMotion Multiparametric PET Suite, CardioFreeze, OncoFreeze, OncoFreeze and QualityGuard are not commercially available in all countries. Their future availability cannot be guaranteed.