MRI Safety Seminar by Dr. Emanuel Kanal
About the seminar
The seminar by Dr. Emanuel Kanal on MRI Safety in Copenhagen in January 2018 was highly appreciated and therefore we are now pleased to inform you that we are offering a new opportunity to listen to this internationally renowned expert.
Take the opportunity to listen to Dr. Kanal!
The seminar will be held in September 2019, in Uppsala, Sweden.
September 10-11th, 2019
Uppsala Konsert & Kongress, Sweden
The seminar is aimed to radiologists, radiographers and physicist involved in Magnetic Resonance imaging. The course will be held in English.
Understanding the principles underlying potential MRI safety issues and then applying them to clinical decision making are the main objectives of this course
- Review of the basic principles behind the potential security areas affected by MR image processing and magnetic resonance environment.
- Clinical decision processing for risk assessment regarding MR imaging of various (active and passive) implants.
- Formalization of the decision making process with a (distributed) clinical MR Safety Implant Risk Assessment decision tree.
750 euro excl. VAT incl. lunches and course dinner. Accomondation is not included
Take the opportunity to join the seminar as a team - we offer the course at reduced rates:
* 10% off if 2 people participate from the same hospital
* 15% off if 3 people participate from the same hospital
Special offer: Get one course fee for free
If registrating 4 persons from the same clinic before end of Febrauary, 2019 you will get one course fee free of charge.
Siemens Healthineers has reserved a number of rooms at following hotels.
All the hotels are located within walking distance from Uppsala Konsert & Kongress.
For booking, please contact the hotel in accordance with the information below;
Best Western Hotel Svava
Reservation can only be made by phone or email directly to the hotel
Tel: +46 (0) 018 13 00 30
When booking, refer to reservation nr. 236471,Siemens September 2019
Initial interest for this course has been very strong, and the available seats are limited. We will therefore register people on a first come, first serve basis. Please note, last date for register is July 10th.