IMMULITE 2000 XPi Immunoassay SystemMenu versatility meets proven reliability
Providing multiple tests on a single, easy-to-use analyzer, the IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay System makes it simple to scale your capabilities without disrupting regular day-to-day operations.
- Consolidate routine and specialty testing, including allergy, on a single platform in labs with low to medium test volumes.
- Incorporate specialty testing, including allergy, into routine workloads without interrupting the lab workflow in labs with medium to high test volumes.
Features & Benefits
Multiple benefits—one versatile system
Consolidate immunoassay testing
Broad menu of 98 routine and specialty immunoassays, and ~500 allergens.
Dependable versatility to meet changing demand quickly and easily
Seamless connectivity with VersaCell X3 Solution for a multidisciplinary total lab solution
Connects to Siemens Healthineers automation with VersaCell® X3 Solution to simplify laboratory operations and maximize productivity.
Extend your immunoassay testing capability with a wide range of specialty assays, including allergy test offerings.
An extensive allergy menu with ~500 allergens, panels, and components across animals, drugs, dust, foods, grasses, insects, mites, molds, occupational, parasites, trees, weeds, and more.
A full portfolio of the thyroid tests that today’s physicians demand, including a sensitive 3rd Generation TSH assay, TSI, thyroid function tests, and thyroid autoantibody tests.
A broad range of fertility tests including androstenedione and unconjugated estriol to address clinical needs in reproductive health.
A wide range of oncology assays to help clinicians fight the most threatening diseases.
A leading provider of growth testing, including growth hormone (hGH), IGF-I, and IGFBP-3, to help clinicians provide accurate diagnosis of growth disorders.
Inflammation & Sepsis
Test solutions to monitor inflammation, infection, and sepsis and improve outcomes through early diagnosis.
Veterinary-designed assays that provide reliable, fast, and accurate results using small sample volumes to aid in the detection, diagnosis, and monitoring of common endocrine disorders in companion animals.
Download the IMMULITE 2000 XPi system technical specifications
- System runs up to 200 tests per hour in batch or random-access mode.
- Onboard capacity of 24 reagent wedges with 200 tests per wedge for an onboard capacity of 4800 tests.
- 90-day onboard stability for reagents.
- One sample area with a capacity of 90 samples in 15-position sample racks. Continuous loading.
Did this information help you?
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.