Due to increasing cost pressures and a competitive environment, healthcare providers are looking for a budget-friendly solution to provide excellent general radiography. Multix Select DR is a floor-mounted digital X-ray machine that combines cost-effective room setup with a high level of clinical flexibility. Selected top-of-the-line technologies provide outstanding image quality. Achieve more financial flexibility with a digital X-ray machine that offers expert solutions for general radiography in an economical way.
Features & Benefits
Flexible machine for a huge variety of examinations
Treat patients conveniently on a table1, Bucky wall stand1 or during free examinations and save up to 50% examination time2 with a flexible mobile detector that provides excellent image quality.
- Treat your patients conveniently – on the table1, Bucky wall stand1 or during free examinations
- Save precious positioning time, especially for immobile patients – with a flexible mobile detector
- Higher image quality with a minimal patient-to-detector distance resulting in decreased magnification
- Battery-free, flexible detector positioning anywhere in the room
Easy, fast to learn and safe to operate
Increase your operational efficiency with an intuitive imaging machine that enables fast and smooth usage – learnable in just 2.5 days.
- Intuitive syngo FLC user interface with clearly arranged functions
- Supports automated DICOM import of RIS patient data and examination information
- Intelligent organ programs with pre-set image parameters tailored to your individual requirements
- Experience the same imaging software as used for high-end Siemens Healthineers radiography machines
- Short training time
Especially tailored to provide economical performance
Decrease your total cost of ownership (TCO) with a budget–friendly and reliable machine that fits with an integrated generator into rooms as small as 11 sqm down to 6.3 sqm for the chest and free exams system variant3 – providing more financial flexibility.
- Small machine footprint – for both system variants
- Low installation costs – no ceiling preparation and compact delivery
- Economical wired detector for multiple examinations
- No chemicals unlike for analog images required, fast fully digital workflow
Multix Select DR combines a cost-effective room setup with a high level of clinical flexibility. With its reliable machine components it enables you to examine your patients from head to toe for coverage up to 190 cm without the need to reposition your patient. A fast digital workflow, enhanced dose management, and a compact but flexible machine design offers you a wide spectrum of clinical applications – serving virtually all your patients.
Multix Select DR – ideal for general radiography
Backed by a fully digital workflow in combination with a versatile mobile detector, the compact Multix Select DR digital X-ray machine offers the full spectrum of generalized and specialized exams:
- Chest and orthopedic
- Standing and weight-bearing
- Free examinations, e.g. on a mobile trolley or in a wheelchair
- On table examinations, e.g. recumbent
- Enhanced image quality for all examinations with DiamondView Plus
Chest and orthopedic examinations (Bucky wall stand)1
- From head to toe – high patient coverage with a central beam height on the Bucky wall stand from 35 cm up to 185 cm
- Bucky tray with detector fixations for landscape and portrait format
- Optional grids available
Standing and weight-bearing examinations
- Easy detector positioning
- Up to 100 kg detector weight capacity for standing examinations under natural weight-bearing conditions
- No additional accessories needed
- No special low-absorption mobile table needed - mobile detector can be placed directly underneath your patient
- Supports up to 150 kg with patient recumbent on the detector
- Clip-on grid and mobile detector holder available as options
Examinations on the table1
- Automatic exposure control with up to 3 measurement chambers possible
- Convenient workflow – longitudinal detector tracking of tube movements
- High patient weight table capacity of up to 200 kg
- Free-floating tabletop in longitudinal and transverse direction
Enhanced image quality – with DiamondView Plus
- Automatic image enhancement with higher contrast and reduced noise – with our high-end image processing software algorithm DiamondView Plus
- Image processing optimized for bone and soft tissue visualization
- Automated imaging parameter selection
Multix Select DR and Multix Select DR for chest and free exams are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
2Machine components standard or optional, depending on the machine variant.
3Not available for Multix Select DR for chest and free exams machine variant.