ACUSON S3000™ Ultrasound System – Best in KLAS
Siemens’ ultra-premium ACUSON S3000™ ultrasound system was recently honored with the prestigious 2014 “Best in KLAS” award in the category of Ultrasound – General Imaging, according to the 2014 KLAS Medical Equipment & Infrastructure report. Presented annually, the Best in KLAS designation is reserved for vendor solutions that lead the imaging and pharmacy automation equipment market segments with the broadest operational and clinical impact on healthcare organizations.
An independent healthcare research organization based in Utah, USA, KLAS collects data from a series of surveys conducted with hospital and clinic executives, administrators, physicians, nurses, and other directors and managers with business responsibilities. Respondents are asked to rate medical equipment based on overall satisfaction, product reliability, functionality, customer service, and other criteria.
Best Overall Functionality & Superior Service
The ACUSON S3000 system was rated highest among its competitors’ systems with an overall score of 91.0 out of 100, surpassing the previous year’s winner.
Premium Performance, Extraordinary Technology Only on the ACUSON S3000 System
We are proud to pioneer the future of ultrasound with solutions like the ACUSON S3000 system. With this platform, clinicians are able to integrate the most advanced ultrasound technologies into their daily clinical practice to improve outcomes for their patients:
- Merge CT or MRI 3D data volumes with real-time ultrasound using manual, point, and automated alignment tools for more practical workflow
- Reduced exam time through auto-alignment
- Utilize 3D real-time ultrasound navigational guidance supporting biopsies and ablation procedures
- Import and view historic ultrasound, CT, MR, or Mammography images for split screen comparison with real-time Ultrasound, allowing more accurate follow-up exams and faster pre-exam review
- Leverage a complete portfolio of advanced elastography and shear wave applications using Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) clinical applications.
- Benefit from forward compatible hardware, software and accessories with SieStream Core Architecture featuring HD transducer technology
We Value Feedback from our Customers
We believe this esteemed award emphasizes our commitment to customer satisfaction. The positive feedback from the KLAS rankings comes directly from listening to our customers’ wishes and concerns and delivering what they need to provide the best customer care. We thank you for your loyalty and trust, and promise to continue pioneering the future of ultrasound technology for our customers and their patients.