Facility Design Services
While design is relevant in all healthcare sectors, it’s especially important in hospitals. Hospitals are complex buildings and notoriously difficult to get right. A recent review of empirical studies revealed a range of factors that define state-of-the-art healthcare facility design: effective ventilation systems, a good acoustic environment, appropriate lighting, ergonomic design, acuity-adaptable rooms, and efficient floor layouts and work settings1. Achieving the optimal environment for patient care requires a unique combination of architectural expertise and operational medical knowledge. Siemens Healthineers has all the experts on board to be your empowering partner.
Our planning solutions include:
- Modality-specific layout and implementation solutions
- Layout design solutions for clinical departments
- Process and workflow visualization, simulation, and optimization
- Layout and workflow visualization in 3D, 4D (including time), and virtual reality
- CAD planning solutions in Building Information Modelling (BIM) format