Virtual Touch Tissue Imaging
Virtual Touch™ tissue imaging* is a real-time dual display imaging mode that utilizes Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) imaging technology to gently displace tissue for qualitative evaluation of relative tissue stiffness of focal changes in liver tissue compared to surrounding liver tissue. A complete package for Tissue Strain Analytics includes Virtual Touch Tissue Imaging, Virtual Touch™ Tissue Quantification* and eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging.
- Enhanced lesion detection
- Depiction of size of lesion is more accurate
Siemens’ second generation implementation of Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse ARFI technology has even greater sensitivity and accuracy. With the addition of the 9L4 linear transducer, Virtual Touch™ HD* can now be used for small parts (breast and thyroid) as well as abdominal imaging.
- ACUSON Juniper Ultrasound System
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S3000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.