ACUSON X300 Ultrasound System, Premium Edition
The ACUSON X300™ PE platform addresses a broad range of solutions including - general imaging, shared service, OB/GYN, comprehensive cardiology, urology, endocrinology, emergency medicine and many other specialized applications. Below is a list of advanced technologies and options available:
- Dynamic TCE™ Tissue Contrast Enhancement technology
- Clarify™ vascular enhancement (VE) technology
- SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding
- TGO™ Tissue Grayscale Optimization technology
- QuikStart rapid boot
- fourSight™ 4D transducer technology
- Advanced fourSight™ technology
- syngo® Auto OB measurements
- Advanced cardiology quantification applications
- One-button LVO contrast
- TEE and 3D TEE using syngo® fourSight™ TEE View
- ACUSON AcuNav™ catheter for Intracardiac Echocardiography
- syngo® Arterial Health Package*
- CartoSound Communications for use with the ACUSON AcuNav catheter
- Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology**
- Live bi-plane prostate imaging
- Customizable physician summary report package
- Specialized reporting packages for Endocrinology, Follicle Assessment, OB/GYN, Vascular, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine and more
- Battery operation
- Barcode reader
The Plus Option is a specialized hardware option which doubles the system channel count to expand performance and increase dynamic range, while improving image quality and increasing diagnostic confidence.
Superior clinical performance. The ACUSON X300 PE is a robust system created to handle a wide variety of clinical applications with unmatched versatility and accessibility to the latest Siemens pioneering technologies.
Achieve unparalleled efficiency. Designed for your comfort and flexibility, the ACUSON X300 PE and its ErgoDynamic™ imaging system design make this system easy to maneuver and easy to use in any care environment. It provides features and tools that move you quickly through your exams from beginning to end.
Advanced ErgoDynamic imaging system design.
The ACUSON X300 PE maximizes user scanning comfort and accessibility like never before:
- Fully adjustable, 18-inch high-resolution, flat-panel display reduces eye strain
- Integrated handle on monitor for improved ergonomics
- Height-adjustable control panel increases user comfort across multiple users
- Lightweight, compact system architecture facilitates mobility in any care environment
- Small, lightweight transducers for optimal user comfort
- Hanafy lens technology and SynAps™ synthetic aperture technology provide exceptional penetration and image uniformity at depth, reducing the amount of pressure needed to examine technically difficult-to-image patients.
- Single crystal transducer technology provides broad bandwidth, increased image quality and a single probe solution for adult cardiology.
Streamlined clinical workflow.
The ACUSON X300 PE’s customizability allows clinicians to address their unique workflow needs. The control panel, menus, measurements and reports can be tailored to increase efficiency for every practice.
- Knowledge-based workflow increases consistency and decreases interoperator variability
- User-customizable control panel is fast to learn and easy to use
- Flexible archiving options to CD/DVD, USB or to DICOM-enabled networks
- Barcode reader, patient search function or DICOM worklist for easy and accurate data entry
- User-definable physician summary utility supports on-system report generation including customizable letterhead, patient data, images, comments, recommendations and signature line
- Battery option for immediate access to imaging
* This feature should be utilized according to the ASE Consensus Statement "Use of Carotid Ultrasound to Identify Subclinical Vascular Disease and Evaluate Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Consensus Statement from the American Society of Echocardiography Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Task Force, Endorsed by the Society for Vascular Medicine.”
**At the time of publication, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO. Check current regulations for the country in which you are using this system for contrast agent clearance.