syngo®.Ultrasound Breast Analysis
syngo®.Ultrasound Breast Analysis (sUSBA) is a software-only solution for offline review of 3D volume data and 2D images and clips from the ACUSON S2000™ Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) ultrasound system. It provides quick and confident results -anytime, anywhere. The software is optimized for breast ultrasound workflow, making 2D review and manipulation of 3D ABVS data very efficient. It provides image analysis and reporting with comprehensive tools for data review - all in one place.
General system information
- Software licensing, dongle-protected
- Patient-centered workflow
- Comparison of ABVS 3D images with hand-held 2D ultrasound images and images from other modalities
- Comprehensive tools for reviewing the data; magnifier, interactive zoom, rotation, and scrolling
- Support of different types of annotations to mark findings
- Report supports the ACR BI-RADS® US Lexicon Classification Form
The information presented is for illustration only and is not intended to be relied upon by the reader for instruction as to the practice of medicine. Any health care practitioner reading this information is reminded that they must use their own learning, training and expertise in dealing with their individual patients. This material does not substitute for that duty and is not intended by Siemens Healthcare to be used for any purpose in that regard.