Help Patients Manage Chronic Diseases with In-pharmacy Diagnostic Solutions
A comprehensive in-pharmacy diagnostic testing program can help build a legacy of trust and satisfaction and inspire loyalty among your pharmacy patrons.
CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer
A POC system with a comprehensive urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease, and hCG pregnancy testing.
For kidney disease, we have a portfolio of albumin-to-creatinine ratio urine tests that can be used to detect early kidney disease in patients with diabetes or in high-risk groups. We also offer a line of routine urinalysis test strips and an hCG pregnancy test that can be read on our CLINITEK Status® Family of Urine Analyzers.
- Instrument-read-and-reported urine strip results eliminate the subjectivity of visual interpretation.
- System delivers accurate spot testing on varying urine concentrations with no test preparation.
- Measuring urinary ACR is recommended for screening individuals at risk of kidney disease, such as those over 60 years old, those with diabetes and high blood pressure, and those with a family history of kidney failure.
DCA Vantage Analyzer
A POC system that helps you monitor glycemic control and detect early kidney disease.
The DCA Vantage® Analyzer is a multipurpose system offering HbA1c for monitoring diabetes and albumin, creatinine, and A:C tests for detecting early kidney disease.
- On-site results, testing, and patient education can all occur in one visit.*
- Simple test procedure requires no sample or reagent preparation.
- Comprehensive onboard tools include patient-trending graphs and a GFR calculator to support effective time-of-visit consultations.
- Fewer visits saves patients money, with less time off work and fewer co-pay fees.*
Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer
A handheld POC analyzer that helps you monitor patients on warfarin anticoagulation therapy.
The Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyzer helps to monitor patients on warfarin anticoagulation therapy. This handheld analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing such as usability, safety, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Interactive touchscreen, step-by-step instructions, and bar-code scanner enhance usability.
- Ergonomic, easy portability, and a small sample volume maximize testing efficiency.
- Dade® Innovin® reagent provides results comparable to laboratory methods.
- Test strip eject button helps minimize potential biohazard exposure.
The products/features mentioned here are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
*(Medical and Surgical Clinic of Irving (Texas, USA)) - The outcomes obtained by the Siemens customer described here were realized in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no typical laboratory, and many variables exist, there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.