VERSANT kPCR Molecular System
The VERSANT® kPCR’s universal extraction protocol and reliable kinetic Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) assays enhance test performance, delivering accurate results you can trust. Rapid automation technology allows the lab to process more samples in less time. The VERSANT kPCR Molecular System* provides the versatility your lab needs to meet emerging challenges in molecular testing.
Designed for enhanced reproducibility and confidence, the VERSANT kPCR Molecular System offers labs a simple, convenient solution for molecular testing that combines system flexibility with efficient closed-tube processing and shorter assay run times.
Its streamlined, automated operation makes VERSANT kPCR the perfect choice for labs that want to increase productivity in PCR testing.
Leverage these unique benefits of VERSANT kPCR:
Excellent quality extraction
- Proprietary nucleic acid extraction process supports a wide variety of sample types
- Smaller particles allow optional bead suspension time
- Homogenous silica-coated beads for highly reproducible results
Enhanced sample identification and safety
- Patient and sample tracking from primary tube to result
- Sample input volume up to 500µL
- Total aspiration and dispense monitoring (TADM) during sample transfers detects problematic samples, maximizing sample quantity and quality
Confidence in results of your PCR analysis
- Efficient assay primer and probe design minimize impact of genomic diversity
- TaqMan** PCR technology maximizes the accuracy of results
- Optimal sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Effective sample contamination controls ensure sample integrity:
- Air displacement pipetting (ADP) and disposable tips
- Physical barriers and prevention of carry-over contamination withuracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) control
- CO-RE tip technology minimizes aerosol production
Optimized laboratory workflow and throughput
- Automated sample preparation provides sample-in, result-out capability
- One-room technology eliminates need for separate dedicated clean room
- Up to 96 samples per run with short turn-around times of less than 6 hours
- Best-in-class hands-on labor for run preparation less than 35 minutes (over 30% less labor than closest competitor)
Process efficiency and connectivity
- Fully automated intermodule plate map transfer from sample preparation to amplification detection
- Runtime tracking and “walk-away” performance
- Simplified worklist set-up and customizable reporting options
- Bi-directional LIS interface for fast data transfer
* Not available for sale in the United States.
** TaqMan is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.