TRUGENE HBV Genotyping Assay (RUO)
A fully integrated HBV genotyping solution: hardware, chemistry, software, reports
- A standardized and validated kit allows researchers to directly sequence and interrogate the virus for a more comprehensive analysis.
Proprietary chemistry: CLIP sequencing
- Produces bi-directional sequences using two fluorescently labeled DNA primers which increases the overall confidence of the base calls
- Siemens’ OpenGene® DNA Sequencing System acquires sequence data in real time, and each pair of forward and reverse sequences are combined and aligned with stored reference sequences
- Software module contains sequences that correspond to the surface antigen and polymerase regions for genotype A through H and a universal mutation reporting reference sequence for comparison
- The TRUGENE® HBV Genotyping Report shows the closest consensus sequence allowing the determination of the viral genotype, and a mutation table showing the published mutations from key scientific journal articles