VERSANT HIV-1 RNA 1.0 Assay (kPCR)
Optimal Assay Standardization
- Calibration is performed during each run which provides quality results
- Accurate calibration is achieved with efficient extraction of calibrator transcripts which are similar in size to HIV viral transcripts
- Gold standard phosphate method is used to establish copies/mL
- Referenced to the WHO HIV RNA 2nd International Standard (97/650) for IU/mL
VERSANT HIV-1 RNA 1.0 Assay for quantitative measurement of HIV RNA in fresh or frozen human plasma samples
* IVDD, CE marked. Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to local regulatory requirements.